LETTER TO A CRUSH!!!

Never been subtle in matters of the heart. I have never been subtle in any matter at all.

This has brought me out of my comfort zone and has challenged every fibre of my being to spill my heart out.

No one forgets the day he/she encounters an angel. And I have no plans to be the first.

September 20th 2015 was like any other day. Boredom creeping in from the very first break of sunlight.
I should sleep in.just lie down till night fall. No one would miss me. No one cares. At least the previous days were all the same.Thoughts running through my thick skull.

But the woven thread of faith has no bounds. The pull she possesses is far greater than any force struggling for attention.

Expensive (my nickname by the way), you going help me with a favour.Cried out my eldest sister. I would need you to get down to Ikeja and pick up some household items from the lady I told you about.

Not this again. You have a car for crying out loud. Just drive down there and pick this things up. This bed has become too comfortable all of a sudden. I can't afford to loose that feeling.

When last did you leave this house??. Am offering you a reason to see the outside world and you here moaning about a Vitafoam bed..

She has a point. I literally couldn't tell if the sun still had that yellow glow or it has been overtaken by the bloody moon described in the bible.

What the hell.Although i was in a self denial playground, I needed to feel the air outside.Inhale every bit into my lungs.

Bike!. Berger..Na fifty(50) naira abi???...Hope you hold change?. I carry 200..Alright boss.

And with one bird like swoop, I found myself already boarding a bus going to Ikeja.

What's the address again?' This babe would just be sending me random messages that I couldn't help but feel pissed
about.

Driver, Drop me here. At least the store won't be far from here now. Bike, Cass Superstore. Oya Enter.

Never in a million years, have I expected to see the sight I stood before. Why haven't she told me earlier?' I would be the first person in here.

And there you were. God, you are beautiful. You way more beautiful than anyone I have ever seen. Words stucked in my mouth like the rebellious child with no remorse.

Hi, can I help you?. Those words alone would get any man leaping for joy.
You most certainly can.

They say no one has control over destiny and the people we get to meet in life. Those who would sweep you off your feets and those who wouldn't care if you are about to break a neck due to the push they put you through.

Am Not a fan of puzzles but Life has got me drooling over it. Circumstances and fate brought us together even right before we knew what the day had in store.

This isn't just a detailed tale of my heart beating, but for the very fact that I got to meet you in the most unlikely places.

You never gave me a straight face or shunned me away even when words had finally ran out of my shy mouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017